Golf Professional Colin Arnold who is an experienced teaching professional, celebrated 25 years with Cronulla Golf Club in 2011 and was also honoured with one of the PGA's highest awards, that of NSW-ACT PGA Training Professional of the Year.
His assistant Warwick Dews, a qualified and experienced golf professional is also on hand to help with all golfing requirements, including equipment, clothing and accessories.
Prices are competitive and if it's not in stock they will order it in.
- Golf Lessons
- Golf Club Repair Services
- Golf Equipment Storage
- Practice & Teaching Aids
- Drop in any time for help with all your golfing needs.
- Producing proof of a golf club membership and unaccompanied by a member of CGC $60.00
- Producing proof of a golf club membership and accompanied by a member for social golf $40.00
- Immediate family member, playing with a member $20.00
- Immediate family member, 12-15 years of age playing with a member $6.00
Visitors on Invitation days: Any competition fee for that competition is to be paid in addition to the green fee $35.00
Note:The term “immediate family member” for the purposes of course usage and green fees refers to spouse, mother, father, sister, brother, son, daughter, stepchild, son and/or daughter-in-law, mother and/or father-in-law.
The club recognises the following charges for each category as listed:
- Registered Charity Golf Days $35.00
- Local Community Fundraising Events $35.00
- Corporate Events $50.00
- Social Golf Clubs $40.00
Members of CGC Participating in these events are not liable for payment of green fees on the day.
9 Holes - Half of the above
If you feel like you would like to improve your swing, why not book in for lessons with our Pro Shop staff?
Prices are as follows:
- Single (half hour) $60.00
- Junior (half hour) $30.00